Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sensor Utility Light

I *need* one of these. "Need" here means "want" of course, but in a "gosh this sure would be neat to have at my FML cabin for those nights when I don't want to stay up long enough to justify lighting a candle, or those nights when I *do* want to stay up and read and the flickering light of a candle just doesn't do it for me."

It's LED, so the bulb lasts forever and the batteries last 150 hours. It takes AA batteries, so I can use my rechargeables. It's got the 15' motion detector thing, so I don't have to fumble for it on the dark nights when I get up. It's got a light sensor, so I can set it to go on automatically and direct my paddle across the lake on those moonless nights when I can barely find the shore. And it's only $30!!!

Sheesh! Technology is so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home