Thursday, June 09, 2005

MmmmmMaine...

The black flies have sullied the sensitive underbelly of my pooch. It's kinda gross.

Ah! but the water is high and crisp after what I hear was a pretty awful Spring, and the sun is out, and the cabin is very cool and untrammelled by rodent. And despite having blown out the exhaust (turning into Boston) on the long trip out here, the car made it and the A/C was greatly appreciated by both Seymour and me.

So now I need to get all my forms in order and come up with a cool GPS game. That shouldn't take too long -- except that my iPaq has still not arrived (getyourtech.com forgot to process my Amazon order until June 3rd. So much for "expedited shipping" -- maybe they'll send two to make up for the delay. Hah!)

Now, if I hear back from my (alleged) sublettor, the summer can begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home